1. How to return
You can return any item purchased within 14 working days.
To make a return please follow these few simple steps:
- Log into your account. Access to the Order section and click on ”Return Products”. If you placed the order as an unregistered user, you can request your Return Authorization Number (RAN) by clicking here.
- Select the items to be returned by specifying the motivation and send the request for a return, you’ll receive an email with a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- Fill in and sign a copy of the Proforma Invoice and place it in the package. If you are not able to find the Return Proforma Invoice, you can download another one by clicking here. If you are sending the parcel from an extra-EU country, please fill in 4 additional copies of the Proforma Invoice and give them to the courier as they are required for customs clearance.
- Make sure that the products are in the same conditions as you received them and place them in the original box (or an equally robust one).
- Use the return label that you found inside the package and arrange the collection with the specified courier. By clicking here you will be able to find the UPS office that is closest to you so as to arrange a date for collection.
If you can’t find the return label, please contact our Customer Service.
Additional information on returns
- Remember that you can return only from the country in which your order was shipped to.
- We will refund only the items returned according to instructions. If your return does not meet the listed conditions, the parcel will be shipped back to you.
- If you prefer, you can choose a different courier than our official one. In that case, please note that both the shipping costs and the extra costs (in case of theft or loss) will be charged on you. Please ship the parcel back to our warehouse, at the following address:
Aspesi Online Store C/O The Level Group Srl
Via Libertà, 215
28043 Bellinzago Novarese (NO)
2. How to follow your return
In order to track the shipment of your return, please log in into your account and access to the orders section in “My account”. In case you were not registered yet, you can check the status of your shipment by clicking here or by acceding to the courier website and using the tracking number you were given at the time of collection.
3. How to change a product
Currently we do not provide an exchange service.
You can place a new order to get the item you wanted and, in the meantime, send back to us the product you are not satisfied about.
4. Receive a refund
We usually accept returns within 3 working days since the date of delivery to our warehouse. After the item is accepted, we will immediately refund you and send you a confirmation email.
The reimbursement will be made on the credit card or Pay Pal account that have been used for purchasing or to the bank account you provided us with, in case you have used the Cash on delivery method of payment. The timeframe needed to receive a refund depends on the method of payment, namely:
Credit Card: our bank will issue the refund approximately within 7 working days since our confirmation email. The time necessary for the transaction to be displayed can vary, depending on the bank institute that issued the credit card.
PayPal: the refund will be visible within 24 hours since the reception of our confirmation e-mail.
Cash on Delivery: the refund will be made by bank transfer: please insert all the information related to your bank account (Bank account holder, telephone number, IBAN, BIC/SWIFT code and Beneficiary Bank) at the time of requesting a return. Our Bank normally issues all reimbursements within 5 working days from the date of our request and the refunded amount will be visible in a few days on your bank account.
If your order has been shipped to an extra-EU country, customs duties and taxes will not be refunded. However, you may recover the costs by contacting your local customs office.